Richard Gauld, Tree Specialist recognises the importance of staff/operative, customer and public safety and the wellbeing and health of its staff/operatives and thereby fully adheres to:
- The Health & Safety at Work Act 1974.
- Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 2013 (RIDDOR).
- The Management of Health & Safety at Work Act 1999.
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health 2002 (COSHH).
- Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations 1992 (PPE).
- The Health & Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981.
- The Lifting Operations Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998
Arboricultural services are high risk and we follow all health and safety regulations and advise in any activities we undertake. No job is too small for health and safety commitment, and no work commences until site assessments and risk assessments are carried out and communicated to all staff/operatives working on that site. Daily safety work progress updates are carried out and a member of personnel trained in first aid and aerial recue is always on site.
A copy of the company Health & Safety Policy is available to all customers on request.